Basic Service Agreement
Emergency Service Winter Schedule:
- Dates: October 16 through April 15
- Time: 7am to 6pm
- Time: Monday through Saturday
- Dates: April 16 through October 15
- Time: 8am to 5pm
- Time: Monday through Friday
* NOTE: Service rendered other than the scheduled hours shown will be subject to a labor charge. (One hour minimum)
- Complete burner overhaul
- Inspection overhaul
- Inspect with scientific instruments
- Will be performed if necessary
- Will be charged at prevailing rates
Repair or Replacement of Defective Parts:
During the term of this agreement we will repair or replace at no additional cost the following standard parts because of failure under normal operating conditions:
- Burner Motor
- Ignition Wires
- Oil Burner Pump
- Thermostat (Non clock type)
- Oil Burner Coupling
- Transformer Fittings
- Oil Burner Fan
- Pump & Filter Gasket
- Oil Filter
- Ignition Transformer
- Oil Pump Strainer
- Misc. Small Burner Parts
- Nozzle Line & Fittings
- Nozzle Adapter
- Cad Cell Eye
* NOTE: Service to any part not specifically listed in this plan, is not covered and will be charged at the prevailing rate for the cost of labor and materials for repair and/or replacement (One Hour Minimum Charge)
Service plan for separately fired oil hot water heater is additional.
- EACH HEATING UNIT: $225.00 plus tax plus tax
- EACH HOT WATER HEATER: $135.00 plus tax plus tax
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Palisades provides 24 Hour Service without a contract at the following prevailing rates:
- Daily 8:00 – 4:30 pm at $109.50 hour
- Evenings/Weekends/Holidays at $139.50 hour
Exclusions/Limitations – Equipment is subject to inspection and approval before acceptance under our plan. This plan is available only to those who purchase oil from PALISADES FUEL and pay at terms agreed upon. This contract is void, without refund, if oil is not purchased from Palisades Fuel or if oil delivery bills are past due.
Under this plan, service calls for causes beyond our control, such as, but not limited to, switches being turned off, thermostats set too low or too high, power failure, blown fuses, low power, water level too low or too high, lubrication of moving parts, cleaning or replacing air filters, frozen oil lines, frozen water pipes or trouble with parts of the system not covered under this plan will be billed at the prevailing rate. Service calls resulting in burner failure which are caused by floods, storms, no oil in tank, strikes, freezing temperatures, embargoes, or causes beyond PALISADES’ control, are not covered by this contract.
PALISADES FUEL is relieved of all responsibility for servicing of equipment, if any parts or labor is provided by anyone independent of PALISADES. Palisades reserves the right to terminate the contract, without refund, if work is performed by anyone, including the homeowner, independent of Palisades.
Anything which water passes through is not covered by this contract. The low water cut off on steam systems must be flushed and tested regularly by homeowner.
We are not responsible for heat in unoccupied buildings, non deliverable conditions, such as driveways heaved by frost or affected by thaw. Driveways and fills must be cleared of snow and ice before deliveries and service can be made.
This Agreement automatically renews at the end of the contract year, unless cancelled in writing by either party, at then applicable rates and conditions.